CONNELLY BIG DADDY
The over 220 lb. skier will appreciate 550 square inches of surface area. A wide tip and tail, combined with C.T.S. (Connelly Tracking System), allows for effortless deep water starts. The narrow underfoot design and forgiving flex pattern provides smooth performance at speeds 28 mph and under.
The Big Daddy works so well we offer the industry’s only Performance Guarantee.
• World famous “Big Guy” ski
• Closed cell polyurethane resin core
• Recreational glass flex sequence
• C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
• C.T.S (Connelly Tracking System)
• Polished base
• Standard Tunnel
BINDINGS & FIN
SIZES, SPECS & SET UP
SUGGESTED SKI SIZE AND BINDING LOCATION BY SKIER WEIGHT
Size | Skier Weight | Binding Location
550 square inches / 3500 square cm | Over 220lbs | 28.6875"
SUGGESTED SPEED IN M.P.H.
24 mph | 26 mph | 28 mph