CONNELLY CARBON V
The Carbon V utilizes our latest core technology to push the performance of the ski to the next level. Skelecore, our advanced polyurethane shaping process, reduces the overall mass of the core to allow the fiber layers in the ski to react quicker and more naturally. The same forgiving fore-body and bevel design of the V paired with a light and snappy 50/50 carbon/glass layup create a perfect balance for running the course or carving open water.
• Skelecore technology
• 50/50 carbon/fiberglass layup
• C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
• Polished speed base
• Wide tunnel
• Variable bevel
BINDINGS & FIN
SIZES, SPECS & SET UP
SUGGESTED SKI SIZE BY SKIER WEIGHT
65" / 165cm - Up to 160lbs
67" / 170cm - 160-200lbs
69" / 175cm - Over 200lbs
FACTORY FIN SETTINGS
Length - 6.782"
Depth - 2.434"
DFT - .814"
SUGGESTED SPEED IN M.P.H.
32 mph | 34 mph | 36 mph
COMPLETE YOUR SET UP
Men’s Tournament Glove
• Full palm, finger, and thumb Amara fabric
• Silicone laminated fingertips for tacky grip
• Embossed neoprene knuckle panel for a performance fit
• Ergonomically stitched palm for maximum flex and comfort
• 2" back of hand locking Velcro strap for quick and easy adjustments
• TPU injected wrist strap with Velcro for easy entry and exit
• 13” handle with elliptical shape to reduce hand fatigue
• Extra tacky natural rubber grip for supreme hand hold
• TPU endcap reduces handle roll and soft to the touch
• Closed cell foam core bar keeps the handle buoyant
MEN’S TEAM NEO VEST (NCGA)
Our new competitive neo vest utilizes a 4-way stretch Neoprene and thin, super soft foam to keep the vest snug to every contour of your body. The Team vest incorporates an X-shaped segmented back panel to give the skier 360 degrees of mobility when stretching to reach the next ball. The Glideskin upper and embossed lower panel helps wick away water and keeps the vest light.