It wouldn't be tough to argue that Mike Dowdy is the hardest working rider in the game at pushing the progression of wakeboarding. It takes vision, dedication, and sacrifice to achieve what has never been done before, and the right gear doesn't hurt either. Mike designed his pro model with fast, responsive features and a boosty 3 stage rocker line. Our low density Pro Care with Torison Tech and a full layer of vector net holds shape so there is no energy last off the wake. The sky is the limit for your own progression and the Dowdy can help you get there.
• Designed and ridden by Mike Dowdy
• Pro core with carbon torsion tech
• Asymmetrical tip and tail
• Subtle 3-stage twin rocker
• Full Spine
• 4 bolt on 0.6” aluminum fins
• Designed for: Advanced/Expert
Sizes and Specs
Size: 136 , 142
Center Width: 16.92" , 16.92"
Tip/Tail Width: 10.20" , 10.21"
Rocker Height: 2.81" , 2.93"
Rider Weight: ≤160, ≥150