2021 DV8 FIN AND VERSATAIL ADJUSTMENT GUIDE
While determining which VersaTail option works best for you is not an exact science, these tips will help tune the DV8 to your style of skiing quickly and effectively.
- Ski with the factory installed VT and stock fin settings.
- Make any desired fin setting changes.
- Assess whether there is a performance characteristic in the VS or VR shape (outlined below) that would help your pass. If you're unsure, we recommend trying both.
- Install the desired VersaTail option without changing fins settings.
- Once you've determined your preferred tail option further tune by adjusting fins settings.