You know the boat is going to come back around but you lay on your Ono and paddle anyway. We get it. There's something about gazing to the horizon between sets. There's something about feeling a wave as opposed to seeing it. And there's something about ripping a big fat bottom turn with enough speed to slash the fins off the lip on the top side of the wave. The Ono delivers full-sized shred feel for the optimized waves on today's boats.
• Surf design
• 1 piece EPS foam stringer-less core
• Innegra/Polyester triax
• Tip to tail woven hybrid glass and carbon tape
• Ghost Grip with rear EVA pad
• Quad FCS II fins; 2-3.7", 2-2.1"
• Concave base with center channel
• Designed for: Advanced/Expert
Sizes and Specs
Size: 4'10", 5'3"
Width: 20.80", 21.30"
Rocker Height: 2.70"/0.30", 2.90"/0.30"
Rider Weight: ≤200lbs, ≥180lbs