CONNELLY CARBON V
The Carbon V uses the same forgiving fore-body and bevel design of the V but with a light and snappy 50/50 carbon/glass layup creating a perfect balance for running the course or carving open water. Skelecore, our advanced polyurethane shaping process, reduces the overall mass of the core to allow the fiber layers in the ski to react quicker and more naturally, pushing performance to the next level.
• Skelecore technology
• 50/50 carbon/fiberglass layup
• C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
• Polished speed base
• Wide tunnel
• Variable bevel
BINDINGS & FIN
SIZES, SPECS & SET UP
SUGGESTED SKI SIZE BY SKIER WEIGHT
65" / 165cm - ≤160lbs
67" / 170cm - 160-200lbs
69" / 175cm - ≥200lbs
FACTORY FIN SETTINGS
Length - 6.782"
Depth - 2.434"
DFT - .814"
SUGGESTED SPEED IN M.P.H.
32 mph | 34 mph | 36 mph
COMPLETE YOUR SET UP
Men’s classic glove
• Full palm, finger, and thumb Amara fabric
• Silicone laminated fingertips for tacky grip
• Embossed neoprene knuckle panel for a performance fit
• Ergonomically stitched palm for maximum flex and comfort
• 2" back of hand locking Velcro strap for quick and easy adjustments
• TPU injected wrist strap with Velcro for easy entry and exit
• 13” handle with a standard round diameter
• Premium tacky rubber grip for supreme hand hold
• Exposed endcap and nylon tubing for daily inspection
• Closed cell foam inside the core bar keeps the handle buoyant
• Strung with competition-grade Poly-P
MEN’S TEAM SKi NEO VEST (NCGA)
• Not a U.S. Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket
• Thin profile, 4-way stretch Neoprene, front zip vest
• No straps or buckles to get in the way
• "X" shaped rear panels for increased mobility
• Glideskin upper helps wick away water
• Contoured arm holes