2018 CONNELLY DOWDY
There’s a pretty long list of tricks that have only been landed on this board, by Mike Dowdy. To push the progression of wakeboarding you need serious gear, and the Dowdy is all business. Carbon torsion tech and a full layer of vector net make sure you’re not losing any energy off the wake. An asymmetrical tip/tail shape makes for smooth edge transitions while riding switch and twin 3-stage rocker delivers punch off the wake either way you hit it.
• Designed and ridden by Mike Dowdy
• Pro core with carbon torsion tech
• Asymmetrical tip and tail
• Subtle 3-stage twin rocker
• Full Spine
• 4 bolt on .6” aluminum fins
• Designed for: Advanced/Expert
Sizes and Specs
Size: 136 , 142
Center Width: 16.92"
Tip/Tail Width: 10.20" , 10.21"
Rocker Height: 2.81" , 2.93"
Rider Weight: up to 160, <150