Superior performance and control at high speeds. This year the GT features additional carbon tape from the heel of the front boot to the tip of the ski for extra support in the deepest turns, and a micro tweak to the tail rocker keeps the ski at perfect balance for a cleaner finish. The variable bevel transitions from sharp to round as you move toward the tail, setting the ski deeper in the water in the turn. This provides more speed into the turn without blowing out the tail.
• Low density, CNC cut PVC core
• 90/10 carbon/fiberglass layup
• C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
• Hybrid base - polished tip, micro-textured tail
• Speed V-Tech
• Wide tunnel
• Variable bevel
• Lifetime warranty
BINDINGS & FIN
SIZES, SPECS & SET UP
SUGGESTED SKI SIZE BY SKIER WEIGHT
65" / 165cm - Under 140lbs
66" / 168cm - 140-160lbs
67" / 170cm - 160-180lbs
68" / 173cm - Over 180lbs
PLEASE REFER TO THE GT FIN SPECIFICATIONS PAGE FOR SETTINGS.
SUGGESTED SPEED IN M.P.H.
32 mph | 34 mph | 36 mph
COMPLETE YOUR SET UP
Men’s Tournament Glove
• Double layered Amara palm for a soft and comfortable grip
• Full Amara palm with thumb panels
• Raised silicone texturing for extra handle grip
• Embossed breathable neoprene for knuckle protection
• Reinforced pre-curved fingers
HOLD ON TIGHT
• 13” handle with elliptical shape to reduce hand fatigue
• Extra tacky natural rubber grip for supreme hand hold
• TPU endcap reduces handle roll and soft to the touch
• Closed cell foam core bar keeps the handle buoyant
MEN’S TEAM NEO VEST (NCGA)
Our new competitive neo vest utilizes a 4-way stretch Neoprene and thin, super soft foam to keep the vest snug to every contour of your body. The Team vest incorporates an X-shaped segmented back panel to give the skier 360 degrees of mobility when stretching to reach the next ball. The Glideskin upper and embossed lower panel helps wick away water and keeps the vest light.