• Surf design
• ExoSpine flex control
• 1 piece EPS foam stringer-less core
• Vector net
• Ghost grip w/ rear EVA pad
• Quad FCS II fins; 2 - 3.1", 2 - 2.1"
• Concave base with center channel
• Designed for: Advanced/Expert
As boat wave technology improves we're finding ourselves riding longer, taller waves that have more area to slay on. With all that room for radical activities it helps to have a board that can handle higher speeds, bigger carves, and more slash. Pulling design inspiration from our ocean riding brethren, the Ono has a longer running length, with more volume through the nose giving this board tons of push. Channels along the base direct water flow through a quad, or twin, fin setup for just the right amount of tracking.