We are Connelly. We are the brand that has been here since the beginning. We have been building things to make your summer better for over 50 years and we aren't about to stop.
We are looking for Customer Care Representatives with the drive and motivation to deliver excellent customer service to all our patrons and make sure that they are communicating and delivering precise and accurate information at all times. They will have the responsibilities of greeting, socializing with, and assisting our authorized dealers and customers daily.
Do you have a passion for the great #outdoors and #lakelife? Are you looking for a career in customer service or account #management? Connelly Skis is seeking a hard-working and dedicated person to join our #sales and #marketing team in delivering life-long memories through #watersports. At Connelly, we manufacture and provide world-class watersports products that include water skis, wakeboards, wake surfers, stand-up paddleboards, life vests, towable tubes, and more. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for #recreation, watersports, #boating, or anything that belongs on the water.
- Answers telephone order calls; describes products and answers product questions; makes purchase suggestions; calculates and quotes prices; explains payment and shipping options; prepares and processes orders.
- Reviews and processes orders received via phone and e-mail. Follows up with the customer when appropriate.
- Enters orders into the order entry system and proofs input for accuracy.
- Maintains knowledge of company products and accessories and knowledge of competitors’ lines.
- Researches and expedites special orders and problem orders, solving problems and communicating with appropriate departments.
- Responds to inventory, production, shipping, warranty, and credit questions.
- Responds to website requests and answering consumer e-mail in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preferred: water sports enthusiast.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in customer service, sales, or related fields.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
- Service mindset and desire to satisfy the demands of our dealers and customers.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.).
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- An interest in outdoor activities as well as learning about snow and water sports.
- Punctual/Ethical and Self-motivated.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan *
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Associate Discount *
* Benefits available to all employees.